Energizer Hardcase H550S is one of the latest phones from Energizer. The Energizer is known for their batteries. But they are also releasing latest Android smartphones like Energizer Hardcase H550S and more. If you want to root your Energizer Hardcase H550S, then we will guide you. Here we will mention how to root Energizer Hardcase H550S easily.
Rooting has some advantage and disadvantages also. You can unlock many features of your Android phone by rooting. In addition, you can use rooted apps, make your phone faster, use custom & stock ROMs and many more. Rooting gives you the freedom to make your phone according to your wish. But, if you don’t follow the rooting procedure correctly, it could harm your device.
How to Root Energizer Hardcase H550S
At first, we would suggest using one-click root Apps on Energizer Hardcase H550S. Such as KingoRoot, iRoot, and others. It will let you root your device with once click safely. If It doesn’t work, then here’s another solution for you. Charge up your device at 80% and more. Then turn on USB dehubbing under Developer settings. Take a backup of your data & start the process.
Step 1: Firstly, you need to download the latest version of SuperSU tool.
Step 2: Now place the SuperSU file into your device’s internal memory manually or via computer.
Step 3: Then power off your Energizer Hardcase H550S and reboot it into recovery mood. Press Vol up/down + Power button for up to 7 seconds.
Note: You can use ‘adb reboot recovery’ command on a Fastboot tool to reboot your device via USB cable.
Step 4: Now go to Install option and select SuperSU file.
Step 5: Swipe right to start the process.
Step 6: After completing the process, reboot your device.
So, that’s how you can root Energizer Hardcase H550S. To check if your device is rooted or not, use Root Checker (Root Status) or other apps. That’s just an initial process, more update is coming soon for Energizer Hardcase H550S device.
Readme before leave:
- Faced Bootloop problem? Reboot into recovery mode and select ‘Wipe data factory reset’ option.
- If you use a computer, then your computer should be installed with required MTK USB drivers.
- You should turn on the USB debugging under Developer option before starting the process.
- If you don’t get the Developer option, then go to About Phone and tap Build Number for 7 times.
- The warranty of your device might get spoiled because of rooting.
- Energizer is an American batterie manufacturer and they also start producing Android smartphones.
Editorial Staff at Bnewtech is a team of reviews and tutorial writing experts led by BTS. Page maintained by BTS.