Wants to root BLU Vivo One? See the full instruction here. Here we will show you both easy and advanced ways to root your device. Rooting gives you an extra opportunity to customize your device. So, if you want to make your BLU Vivo one smartphone smarter, the root is the ultimate option.
BLU Vivo One is an Android smartphone of 2018. It’s a new smartphone from BLU. This smartphone runs on Android 7(Nougat) and has so many features. Just like it has 5.5 inches display, 12 MP camera and more.
How to Root BLU Vivo One
Firstly, you have to take backup of your data. Then turn on your device and go to Settings > About Phone. Tap for 7 times on Build Number to unlock Developer Mood. Once unlocked, go back to settings and turn on USB Debugging option. Also, download & install MTK USB drivers on your computer.
Step 1: At the beginning, Download the Magisk file on your device.
Step 2: Now connect BLU Vivo One with your computer device.
Step 3: Download latest version of the Fastboot tool on your computer. Now open it.
Step 4: Execute this command, ‘adb devices’ to recognize your device.
Note: You will get a unique code. That means your device is connected.
Step 5: Now, type ‘adb reboot recovery’ to reboot your device in recovery.
Step 6: From the menu select ‘Install’. Then chose the Magisk zip file and start installing.
Step 7: Restart your device by selecting, ‘System Reboot’.
So, your BLU Vivo One is now rooted. To get sure, open Root Checker(Root Status) app and check it. It will show that your device is rooted. The process is still at the elementary level. More updates are waiting for BLU Vivo One!
Readme before leave:
- If you don’t want to use the advanced way, then use Root Genius, KingoRoot or other root apps. Those will root your device with a one-click.
- After rooting your device with Magisk, you can use Magisk Manager to manage root access to your device.
- You must take a backup before you root your device. It will help you to recover your data if anything goes wrong.
- The Rooting process may violate the warranty of your device.
- Flash: If you want to repair any BLU Vivo One by flashing, follow this instruction.