Here we will show you how to root Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) successfully. It’s not a big deal to root your Android device. Just follow our provided instruction and it would get easier. Once you root your device, you can get more extra options.
Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) is a new smartphone in Zenfone series. It’s an Asus smartphone which runs on latest Android 8(Orio). It also has 5.7-inches screen, 13 MP camera and more. If you want to customize your Zenfone 5, rooting is the ultimate solution.
How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) Easily
Make sure that you have charged your device around 80% or more. Take a backup of your data to avoid data loss after rooting.
Step 1: Open your device and go to Settings > About Phone. At Build Number option, tap for 7 times until the Developer mood gets unlocked. Go back to the Settings and turn on Developer mood. Then turn on USB debugging option.
Step 2: Connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
Step 3: Now Download the Zeenfone5 root files on your computer. Then extract it.
Step 4: Open the extracted file and run ‘Root-ZenFone.bat’ as Administrator.
Step 5: Then you will get a command prompt. Press any key to continue.
Step 6: Now rooting process will start. Wait until you get the successful message.
Congratulation, Your Asus Zenfone 5 is rooted now. To check it, use Root Checker(Root Status) app. Then you will get a result in few minutes. The rooting process is a complete one, but your feedback is very important to make it better.
Readme before leave:
- Backup your data if you want to avoid data loss. Because any mistake during the rooting process can erase your device’s local data. It’s safe to backup your data before starting.
- If you are looking for a safer way to root your Asus Zenfone 5 (2018), then use one-click root apps like Root Genus, KingoRoot or iRoot.
- Rooting your device may cause, warranty violation. You can undo it by unrooting your device.
- To uproot your device, go to SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
- Flash: To flash any Asus Zenfone 5 (2018), you can follow the flashing procedure.