If you are curious to root Alcatel 1x, then you must follow our rooting guideline. Here we will show you how to root Alcatel 1x with some easy steps. The rooting is one of the best parts of Android. You can make your Android more customizable with rooting your device.
Alcatel 1x is the latest smartphone from Alcatel. This device operates on Android Oreo(8). In its specification, it has 5.3 inches screen, Dual camera(13 + 5 MP), fingerprint sensor and many more.
How to Root Alcatel 1x
At the first point, you should use the one-click root apps on your device. Here’s no risk of damaging your device or losing data. Those applications are safe and also user-friendly. But, you must charge your Alcatel 1x properly, before starting.
Step 1: Firstly, download the Root Genius app on your computer device.
Step 2: Then install and open it on your computer device. You will get this window on your screen.
Step 3: Configure your Alcatel 1x with the computer device via USB cable.
Step 4: If you did it, then click the Root button. Wait until you see this message.
That’s it, your device is now rooted. After rooting, you can unplug your device and start exploring fun stuff. If you are unsuccessful, then root your Alcatel 1x manually.
How to Root Alcatel 1x Manually
Pre-Request: before rooting your Alcatel 1x manually, charge your device around 80%. Also, don’t forget to backup your important data like media, documents, apps, and others. Install the MTK USB drivers on your computer.
Step 1: Open your device and turn on the USB Debugging at Developer mood.
Note: Go to Settings > About Phone and tap several times on Build Number to unlock Developer mood.
Step 3: Now transfer the SuperSu zip file into your phone’s memory.
Step 4: Turn off your device. Then connect your device to the computer wheel pressing the Volume down button.
Step 5: Open the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
Step 6: Now, at the command window type ‘adb recovery reboot’ and press Enter.
Step 7: Your device will reboot in recovery.
Step 8: Go to the recovery menu. Tap on Install section.
Step 9: Select the downloaded SuperSU zip file. Swipe to start flashing.
Step 10: Chose System Reboot when it’s completed.
Yes, your Alcatel 1x is rooted without any error! To check if your device is rooted or not, use Simple Root Checker app. Although, the process is still on the primary level. Your feedback can help us to improve this rooting process.
Readme before leave:
- During rooting process make sure you don’t do a mistake. It would lead to an unexpected result.
- Please backup your data before rooting your Alcatel 1x manually. Because it will help you to recover them if you lost data after rooting.
- Turn on the USB Debugging option at the Developer Mood of your device. To unlock Developer mood on your device, go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number tap 7 times or more.
- Rooting may cause warranty violation. Don’t worry, you can regain warranty by unrooting your device.
- Flash: In case your Alcatel 1x gets bricked, flash the official Stock ROM of Alcatel on it. For detailed instruction see the guideline.
Editorial Staff at Bnewtech is a team of reviews and tutorial writing experts led by BTS. Page maintained by BTS.