There are many software to download videos from YouTube, such as Internet Download Manager, YouTube Downloader, etc. I will not talk about these software. Because everyone knows about those pretty software. I will talk about some of the methods that I usually use to download YouTube videos without using any extra software. So let’s get started.
People Also Search For
How to download YouTube videos to computer? How to download YouTube videos on PC? How to download YouTube videos in PC? How to download YouTube videos to PC? How to download YouTube videos to your computer? How to download videos from YouTube to PC? how to download music videos from YouTube? How to download videos from YouTube to my computer? How to download YouTube videos to your phone? How to download the YouTube videos? How to download videos from YouTube com? How to download and save YouTube videos? How to download YouTube videos to my computer? How to download videos from YouTube without any software?
List of Contents
Method-1: Download YouTube Videos by Any Web Browser
The first method is so easy, you can is this method in almost all web browser including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome browser, Torr browser, opera, etc in any platform including mobile, windows, mac etc.
Video Tutorial to Download YouTube Videos
If you don’t like video, then continue reading my tutorial to download videos from YouTube.
-At first, go to YouTube.com and open the video that you want to download.
– Then type ss in the address bar before youtube.com, and press Enter button.
– YouTube.com will redirect to a new page like below.
– Now just select any format to download that YouTube video.
Now your job is done, your video will download.
Methods-2: Download YouTube Videos by Mozilla Firefox
This process can be used only in Mozilla Firefox. So far I know, Google Chrome were not introduced any extension or add-on like that. By using this Mozilla Firefox add-on, YouTube video can be downloaded directly from the YouTube page.
– At first Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the top right corner over menu button.
– From the menu, click on Add-ons.
– Click on Get Add-ons on left of the add-on page.
– Write YouTube video and audio downloader or Youtube downloader on the search box and then hit enter button.
– Just click on install button to install Youtube video and audio downloader add-on on your Firefox browser.
– Now download any YouTube video by a single click on download button.
Method-3: Download YouTube Videos by Mozilla Firefox
This method is similar to method-2, you can use it in Mozilla Firefox. The mechanism is similar for installing add-on. The name of the add-ons is 1 Click youtube downloader. It works in similar fashion. Hope you can install the add-on as I told in method-2.
Method-4: Download YouTube Videos by UC Web Browser
There is an another method to download YouTube video using UC Browser. You do not have to do anything for it. Just download UC browser and install it on you PC, mobile, iPhone whatever it is.
Now go to YouTube, you will see a download button on the browser below YouTube video.
Method-5: Download YouTube Videos by RealPlayer
RealPlayer is a popular media player. It can also be used to download YouTube videos from the web with Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox web browser.
– I think you have this software on your PC. If you don’t have this, at first download the latest version of this software. To download RealPlayer from Real.com, click here and install the software.
– Close your browser and open it again.
– Now visit YouTube and try playing a video on YouTube.
– Once the video is playing, move your mouse arrow on this video and a Download link will appear on top of this video in a blue color.
– Click on the download link and it will redirect the download file to Real player download manager.
– That’s it!
If you are having issues with this method, login to your YouTube account and retry from step 1-6 again.
Hope you are now much tricky to download YouTube videos without using any software. Feel free to ask anything, any problem you faced during downloading YouTube videos. Stay connected with us for more tutorial like this.