CLONEit app is one of the most used apps to clone any android phone. It is renowned for its fast data copying ability and transferring them safely and securely.
It is developed by SuperTools Corporation which is a SHAREit company. This tool is currently used by more than 75,000 users and most of them gave positive feedback. According to Google Play, it was installed by 10,000,000+ users in total.
Features of CLONEit Android App
1. Extremely fast, transferring speed up to 20mb per second and 200 times better than Bluetooth.
2. It can clone games data, account, setting and progress.
3. Can copy apps and apps data, preferences.
4. Offline data transfer.
5. Privacy protection.
6. Uninstalling apps.
7. Space cleaning.
CLONEit Apk Brief Info
|Android Version Requires||2.2 and up|
|Last Updated||June 15, 2018|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Interactive Elements||Users Interact|
Direct Download Link
How To Install CLONEit on Andoid
You can install CLONEit on your android phone in two ways. One is from the Google play store and another is from here directly.
From Google Play Store
To install it from the play store, you must have the play store app installed on your android phone. If you don’t have the play store, follow the direct method.
1. Find the play store app and open it by touching on it.
2. At the top of it, has a search option named as Google Play. Just touch over and type CLONEit and enter. Now, touch on CLONEit app or you can directly go to that from here
3. On the app page, touch on the install button. A pop up will open with at the end accept button. Tap on the accept button to initiate installing.
It is better to install directly if you have a weak internet connection or you don’t wanna go to play store hazard or your android store is not working properly.
1. Download the CLONEit apk from the above-mentioned link.
2. After completion, find the downloaded APK file by searching it on file explorer or file manager. Or you can simply open your file manager and find it inside the download section. If your phone has 2 sections inside the file manager like internal storage and sd card, search inside both sections.
3. Now open the apk file by tapping over it. In here you face an issue named as unknown sources. It is nothing but an android phone verification that you the fact what you are trying to do. Just go to that and tick on unknown sources.
Again go to the file manager and open the apk file. Then touch on the install button to install the CLONEit app to your smartphone.
How to Use CLONEit App to Clone Android Phone
Now you have the CLONEit app on your old android mobile. Similarly, install it on your new smartphone as this app works by connecting two mobile phones.
1. Open the CLONEit app on two phones at the same time.
2. Tap on Sender button on the old phone and tap on Reciever button on the new phone. Keep the phones close to each other so that they can find each other easily and it will also minimize the chance of discounting.
3. At this point, they will scan for finding each other and connect them. Most of the case it doesn’t take much time.
4. After connecting, on the old phone, select the data you want to copy and tap on the clone button to transfer.
That’s all about cloning an old phone and transferring them to the new one. It may take time depending on your data amount but it is 200 times faster than ordinary transfer media.
Q1. Is CLONEit app is safe for android phone?
Yes, it is safe to use. It doesn’t harm your phone. Don’t worry, it comes with a real offline data transfer facility. So, there is no chance of data leakage or breach of your protection.
Q2. What type of data it can transfer?
It can transfer 12 types of data from one phone to another. In a word, it can clone your entire phone. Data includes pictures, videos, music, files, calendar, contacts, call logs, SMS, MMS, applications, APP data, browser bookmarks, system settings (Wi-Fi account and passwords).
Q3. How fast CLONEit app can work?
It is the fastest of the fastest. It can clone your smartphone by 2 easy steps and then transfer the clones copy at a rate 20mb per second which is impossible the apps which transfer through Bluetooth.
Q4. Can I use it in my own language?
It is a professional phone cloning app. You can use it in your native language. It comes with the 40+ language.
Q5. What type of app data it can transfer?
It can transfer app settings, account, game progress. In case of gamer, don’t worry about what stage you are now, It will be the same in the new phone.
Q6. Does CLONEit requires root permission?
To import and install or export automatically, it does require root permission.
Q7. Does cloneit work on iphone or iPad?
It is not available for Apple iOS right now. You can only use it to clone your android phone.
Q8. Q7. Does CLONEit app is available on windows phone?
It is not available for windows phone.
Q9. Does CLONEit has paid version?
No, it doesn’t have any paid or pro version. It comes with the only free version that contains ads. Ads are a little irritating but as it works offline, so don’t need to be worried. Just turn off your mobile internet connection and stay away from advertisements.