Coffee is the most refreshing drink of our day to day life. In summer, most of us prefer cold coffee and in winter, most of us prefer hot coffee. But, it is a must for refreshment. Thankfully, coffee can be brewed without any coffeemaker or contraption. I’m here to help you, how to make a cup of coffee without any coffeemaker. I will tell you about recipe of both hot and iced coffee. So let’s talk about that.
Everything has some advantages and disadvantages. Coffee is not an exception from that. It includes many of the advantages which is beneficial to lead a healthy life. But it also has some harmful effect if you take too much coffee.
Advantages of Coffee
1. Refreshment: Coffee is a powerful drink which can prevent any anxiety naturally. It refreshes you as soon as you take a sip of it. It really works naturally to reduce your anxiety and it refreshes so that you can enjoy your work happily without any stress.
2. Antioxidant: It has been proved that coffee is a powerful antioxidant. It contains some essential components which can neutralize free radicals.
3. Mood Changer: Coffee can easily swing your mood. It can reduce your sadness and grief by changing your mood to happiness. However, it acts as a mood changer for maintaining a positive mental state.
Extra Advantages of Cold Coffee
It has been proved that cold coffee has more advantages than hot coffee.
1. Reduction of Acid contents: Cold coffee reduces the acid contents of coffee by approximately 70%.
2. Providing Energy for Work-out: Cold coffee provides energy for work-out as it can stimulate lean muscle growth.
3. Helps in Fat loss: Cold coffee can play a role in reducing fat if it is taken before exercise.
4. Reduces cavity: Cold coffee reduces cavities of teeth thus giving mouth a fresh feeling.
5. Providing Fresh breath: Cold cavity provides fresh breathing and makes you confident.
6. Tastes better: Cold coffee tastes much better than hot coffee.
Disadvantages of excess or imbalanced coffee intake
Coffee has some disadvantages which can be harmful for excessive or imbalanced intake.
1. Harmful for Water balance: Caffeine is a diuretic. So, excessive coffee intake can cause dehydration.
2. Insufficient Sleep: Coffee can reduce sleep. So, due to imbalanced intake your sleep may be insufficient.
3. Restlessness: Excessive coffee intake may results from restlessness.
How to Make Hot Coffee without a Coffee maker
Coffee maker can easily do this work but handmade coffee always has a great appeal to all.
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 table spoons of coffee powder
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- 2 table spoons of coffee mate
- Take a cup and take 2 table spoons of sugar in it
- Take 4 table spoons of milk in the cup
- Now mix it well with a spoon until it changes it’s texture
- Now bring a bowl of hot milk
- Then mix the above mentioned mixture with the hot milk
- Add 2 table spoons of coffee mate in it and mix it well and then boil it for 2 minutes
- Now, serve the coffee in your desired glasses
How to Make Iced Coffee without a Coffee Maker
- 4 table spoons of coffee powder
- 1 Liter of water
- 3 table spoons of sugar
- 3 cups of milk
- A few ice cubes depending on how much you need
- Flavored ice cream of your choice
- 3 table spoons of coffee mate
- Take all the ingredients in correct amount in any type of blender.
- Blend it well for about 15 minutes. If you don’t have a blender, shake them for 5 min so that ice can dissolve evenly.
- Then, serve it in your desired glasses with a scoop of ice cream of your choice spreading on top of it.
This is how you can make a cup of hot or iced coffee at home without any coffee maker despite having restaurant taste. Hopefully, the article has helped you. Need more recipe? Comment below for more.