If you look for under 500 best new cheap desktop PC computers, here is the big deal for you to buy one. We choose the best pc for you on the basis of PCs specification & users reviews. Although laptop and tablet computers are getting popular day by day, there are so many reasons having a desktop computer. The reasons why people choose laptop or tablet as they are lighter, smaller, and mobile. But desktop computers I prefer for the following reasons:
- Price/Performance Ratio: You can buy a powerful desktop PC spending $250-$500 whereas to buy a laptop computer you need to spend more money.
- Upgrading options: The best feature of desktop, I think upgrading options. Desktop can take more RAM than laptop. You can upgrade CPU, graphics card easily whereas in laptop almost impossible.
- Repair: You can easily open up your desktop computer, can repair it, check cables connection, clean out the dust or replace any part easily.
At a glance desktops have so many advantages, big screen, full sized keyboard.
Consideration to Buy a Desktop Computer
- Technical Details: First thing you should consider about the technical details before buying any electronics. RAM, Processor speed, hard drive capacity, graphics card size, memory speed etc. Though you can change them easily later.
- Price/Performance Ratio: You must need to consider about your PC’s performance along with your budget and give importance them both equally.
Best Cheap Desktop Computer of 2017 ($250-$500)
Choosing the best cheap desktop is not so easy task according to your need and budget. I hope, our deep review will help you to choose the best one for you.This desktop is amazingly fast with Intel i3-4010U Processor 1.7 GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB Solid State Hard Drive with a Haswell chipset. It has a very good user reviews about it’s performance. It’s tinny barley you can see it. Outstanding battery life 8+ hours and 2hours recharge. It has 4G option, SSD and Haswell chipset. The highest quality bluethooth keyboard and mouse will give better feelings and function. And it’s very cheap. So, I recommend you spending for it. I’ve tested this Mac mini and I love this. It’s popular as for it’s low price, relatively fast and decent for casual users. Newest version has featured with 1.4GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) Processor, 500GB Serial ATA Hard Drive, 4GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM, Intel HD Graphics 5000. But the main drawback is RAM can’t be upgraded by users. But overall it’s perfect for casual users. It’s small, high performance, and almost quiet machine and low price will make you happy. Intel Core i5-5250U processor, Intel HD Graphics 6000 those are really great to me. You upgrade any thing any time, just you can build it as your wish. You can get exact what you want. It’s got plenty of nice features, small, quiet and low price. 1.9 GHz Intel Core i3-3227U Processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics, I think this PC is an excellent choice and highly recommended. LG Chromebase 22″ with Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4 GHz processor, 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 16 GB Solid-State Drive, Cloud based device. It’s Terrific IPS 22″ screen, Snappy performance will, easy using facility will make you happy as it’s price is low than it’s benefits. But Some difficulties are low end keyboard and mouse, tinny speakers, limited storage. But overall it’s perfect for rough use.
My Top Choice
I personally recommend ASUS CHROMEBOX-M004U Desktop. It’s price is so low around $250 and performance is excellent. If you budget is more then you can choose any of above specially Apple MB323LL/A iMac 20-inch.
Note: Give importance both performance and price.