Driving a car daily is sometimes quite boring and exhausting. You feel somehow to have company to repel the boredom. Perhaps, you have seen one in hundred cars without music system and speakers. But finding the best car speakers which can deliver the lavishing sound and effect of the every beat is rare. In this piece of article, we will have a look on some the best car speakers. Please go through this exclusive car speaker reviews article before making any buying decision for car speakers or car amplifiers or even car subwoofers. If you want to add more excitement in your driving, then replace your old car speakers with the brand new best car speaker that I am going to enlist. I am delighted to introduce you the most happening and peppy speakers which will make you thrill from within.
Two types of Car speakers
There are the two main categories of car speakers. One is Coaxial and another is Components.
Coaxial:– Coaxial speakers produce clear and exact sound. It is particularly designed with the point in mind for the people who need to have pleasure of the good sound with good music and at the same time want all that in reasonable price.
Components:– The component car speakers are made up of different parts and are specially designed for the people who like to be particular about the sound, beat and bass. They do not like ordinary speaker just for the sake of having speakers for listening to music. In fact, they need fun and enjoyment and with every beat, they fall in love. The component speakers are undoubtedly costlier than Coaxial speakers and due to the multiple units, it is not easy to install it in the car.
Whether you go for coaxial or components, one thing is sure that it will relax and amaze you to a degree while driving.
Which Car Speaker is The Best for You?
There are people who have demand for the peculiar types of music. The numerous types of music like pop, hip-hop, jazz or others, attracts you immensely but there are also people who like only one kind of music so in that case their choice restrict.
It depends on what is your preferences for the music, whether you like bass more powerful or the combination of everything. The perfect speakers can be bought with the things keeping in mind is that specifications and the kind of material have been used in the best car speakers are prominent.
Pioneer TS-A6996R A-Series 6" X 9" 650W 5-Way Speakers
5 used from $57.86
- Great for all your needs
- 5-way Speakers
- 650w Max (100w Nominal)
- Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Woofer
- Soft-dome Tweeter With Wave Guide
Polk Audio DB691 6-by-9-Inch 3-Way Speakers (Pair, Silver)
1 used from $233.03
- Pair of 6x9-inch 3-way component speakers
- Equipped with a polymer/mica composite cone with rubber surround
- Maximum input power: 125 Watts RMS, 4 Ohms, 93 dB efficiency
- Equipped with one 1-inch liquid-cooled silk-polymer composite dome tweeter and a neodymium magnet
- Durable butyl rubber surround stands up to the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight and time
Infinity Reference X REF-9602ix 6"x9" 2-way car speakers
1 used from $212.29
- REF-9602ix - Infinity 6" x 9" 200W RMS 2-Way Reference X Series Coaxial Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each | RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Polypropylene cone material
- Plus One woofer cone technology maximizes cone surface area
- Top-mount depth: 3"
2) New Kicker 41KSC6934 6x9" 3-Way 300 Watt Car Audio Coaxial Speakers KSC693
- 2) New Kicker 41KSC6934 6x9" 3-Way 300 Watt Car Audio Coaxial Speakers KSC693
- Peak: 300 watts
- RMS: 150 watts
- Polypropylene midwoofer
- Rubber surround
Tips for Buying Speakers
If you’re still confused about which speakers to buy, have no fear. Buying new car speakers involves spending money, so you need to be absolutely sure about what you need. Here are a few tips to help you in your quest for buying new car speakers:
- Decide on which speakers you want to buy. Do you want to buy a fully fledged component system or are you a man of simple needs? For car owners that don’t like to take too much trouble for their sound, coaxial or full range speakers should be your choice.
- Note down the specifications of your stereo system. Your speakers will have to fulfill the power requirement. For the best sound, you will also have to look at the sensitivity rating and choose the speakers accordingly.
- The next step is to set a budget for yourself. Setting a budget will help you buy the best speakers available in the market at that price point. Also, a budget ensures that you don’t end up overspending.
A set of new speakers can really transform the way you listen to music in your car. Keep these important tips in mind to help you understand what you are looking for, so that you can pick the best possible car speakers for your vehicle. And remember, if you don’t know much about installing car speakers, get a professional to install the speakers for a thorough connection to the best possible sound.